Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Seven Weeks Old

I just realized that I failed to post an update last week. We have had two puppies go to their new homes in the last week. One of our little boys went to live with a couple in Biloxi, MS. One of our little girls went to live with a family in Centre, AL. This family has a precious baby boy that I am sure the newly named "Miley" will love. The puppies are so cute when they get out and play in the yard. Here are a few pictures of the last week. These first few where when Tanner spilt some puppy food in the floor. He was sweeping it up and this little boy was so happy eating it right out of the dust pan. I wish that you could see that little tail wagging. It was going 100 mph.



After this I took all the puppies and bathed them. After that was done I let them play in my bathroom while their pen dried out. I had cleaned out the pen and the floor was soaking wet. My favorite was the one that fell asleep with it's nose inside my stinky shoes.



















Apparently ripping up a feminine product wrapper is exhausting!































No comments:

Post a Comment